Monday, January 21, 2013

The Sibling Battles Begin

 
Oh how angelic these ladies look, sitting together having snack at their little table. 
Well, we recently had a monumental event at our house...the first real deal, screaming girls, sister fight and it was over this darling red tea set.  I thought it deserved a blog post.  I have been having trouble uploading pictures to blogger and it is driving me crazy but of all the recent happenings in our home I thought this would be something that would make us smile when we read about it someday.
 
The fight went down like this;
1. girls playing downstairs while I was cleaning the kitchen
2. I hear screaming and ask "what is up?"
3. Screaming continues and I start the march down to the playroom
4. Come upon the screamers both with a super grip on the red tea pot
5. Negotiate, discuss turn taking, model vocab
6. Ha, so it begins!!!!
 
Distraction and trading of toys are no longer an option for the big sister.  Stella is fully aware what she likes and doesn't, apparently she will stop at nothing to make it known. 
 
 It makes me smile that both of our girlies are firecrackers in their own way!  Challenging at times but brings a smile after the smoke clears.

 
Love these ladies so darn much! 
What a pleasure it is to watch them grow and see their personalities develop.
~ Momma P



No comments: