Friday, March 29, 2013

A wee bit of Easter prep at the Polischuk's


 Bring on Easter, Bring on Spring I say!!!!
 
We are totally psyched up for Easter this year.  One thing about our ladies getting older is that holidays are soooooo fun!  For Family Home Evening we discussed the Easter story, talked about how Jesus was Resurrected and then took the evening to put up decorations. Fun!  The window decals are rearranged daily.
 
 
Decorating eggs has become a bit of a tradition for us and everyone got in on the action.  Last year it seemed like a dozen wasn't enough but the 18 I boiled this year seemed like a bit much, oh well.  I can't believe that there weren't any egg casualties in the process and in the end I thought they looked lovely resting on our kitchen table.



 


 
We are excited to host the Jacober family and have the Birds come too!  Amy's brother and his GF will also get in on some Ham and Ukrainian food.  Should be a fun time.
 
Also to be noted: Amelia is obsessed with Jesus being resurrected and the fact that we will all be resurrected.  We had a great lesson about Easter at church and it is amazing all that little folk actually take in, she shares a lot of correct information with us almost daily.  Crazy!
 
~ Mrs. P
 
 


No comments: