Monday, March 18, 2013

Our Nest


We are continuing on with our decorating, you know making our house a home. I just kept thinking after we finished "man this nest is best".... clearly reading Dr. Seuss lately. :P    I have been itching to finish up our bedroom, so we took a rare slow Saturday and Graham started hammering.  He is seriously an awesome hubs when it comes to this kind of stuff.  He will oblige my vision!  Love that guy.

 


Above our bed is a collection of frames we had in our old house but I added some cool prints found for free on Pinterest (where else?!).  The big 'P' has floated around for a few years resting in various places, I like where we have it now.  I am pleased with how it all turned out.


Always in need of storage to hide things we picked up the grey cube shelf from IKEA and then traded out Graham's night stand for a grey and white dresser to tie in more grey. 

 

I love that our new master has a bit more space so we were able to use the chairs Graham had redone for my birthday/anniversary gift.  I found these gems at a garage sale in Fort McMurray and they have kicked around for a few years being all burnt orange and in need of stain.  I dig the hounds tooth and dark stain that Mr. P chose.
 

 

 A friend suggested globes on our ledge and another friend found an old suitcase at the dump. Boom!  I am excited to add more globes.  I seriously LOVE 'making our nest'... I have such fun planning, creating a vision and having it come together.
 
Fun!
 
~ Mrs. P


No comments: