Thursday, August 22, 2013

Gull Lake Camping Get-A-Way

Campsite Fun

 


 

Beach Bums
 




 Cuddles

 
Since acquiring our trailer mid-July we had our third and final camping excursion.  I can hardly believe how much fun camping has become!!!  The girls love it.   Mr. P loves it and I am learning to love it.   Cousin Kingston stayed and the Bird Girls came to visit too.   Gramma and Grandpa Hudkins came for the day which was so nice.  As well Grandma Hinko brought down her motor home, so it was truly an extended family camping trip. 
 
There are a few things that I particularly enjoy about taking our trailer out;
 I love that my girls can run free, splash and get dirty (this ABSOLUTELY goes against my nature).
I love that we don't have a schedule.
I love that our technology is often sketchy out in the 'wilderness', it forces us to disconnect.
I mostly love that we are all together 24 hours a day.  It sounds so cheese ball but life is full of 'stuff' so it is nice to just be together without work or other commitments.
 
~ Mrs. P the camper  HA!

No comments: