Hair cuts for both girls today! We had a mullet situation and a multiple swimming lessons situation which both required a trim. Although I could french braid Stella's hair I could never just leave it down because it really did have a mullet thing going on, so she had her first trim. Amelia just finished two weeks of swimming lessons so her ends were a little fried. She went first and modeled for little sister how it all goes down. Amelia even got some pretty pink in her hair, her favourite colour - hence the sassy smile!! Stella followed and started with some tears, but then after trying to side track her with a movie, beads and bubbles the stylist was able to trim up the back and even put a sweet little French braid across the front (which I sadly didn't get a picture of). It seems silly to capture this event with a play-by-play but it was Stella's first cut, a milestone and seriously how adorable are they in the pink jeep, which the duck cape on? Love these ladies. It was a reminder to me as I watched Stella how scary new things can be sometimes but how often we just need to watch those that have gone before, have some trust and it will work out. I was pretty proud of her and pretty relieved that I didn't have to climb up into the pink jeep to hold her.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment