Mr. P and I are different in many ways; he tackles problems by just trying different things, while I like to research, read, ask a ton of questions, sometimes even be shown and our bodies are like polar opposites. Also, he is calm n cool while I am totally emotional and I could go on BUT something we are totally alike in our love for music. I wish I had kept track of how many bands we've seen together.
Getting out together can be tricky, we have fabulous babysitters but sometimes weeks will go by and life just flies. Graham scored some tickets for QOTSA: Queens of the Stone Age and although he loves them more then me, (like a lot more) it was SUCH A FUN NIGHT OUT TOGETHER!!!!!
It sounds so silly but getting to be out, alone, together really makes you remember why you like one another.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment