
Christmas Morning started early like it always does...6amish!!!!! Amelia was the first to rise being her chipper self and soon roused everyone else....we were all gathered in our big king bed to be honest so it didn't take long to get us all up and pumped. There is something ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL about children and Christmas. Graham and I even went to bed excited in anticipation of the excitement we hoped to see in our little ladies eyes. It was wonderful! The mess of paper and toys scattered about are worth it (and I am not one for mess or scattered toys).
Each year our women get ornaments from us; Amelia is currently a fan of old school Twetty "I twought I saw a putty cat" and Stella could sometimes double as Oscar the Grouch.
Dear me it was a blast and we are blessed!!!
Not a moment of this parenting gig should we take for granted. I sometimes joke about my little girls with big attitudes but man are they awesome and man are we lucky!
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment