image by my friend Karen
We live where it gets cold, real cold. The kind of cold that makes your face sting and leaves fingers numb with minimal exposure. It was in the -30c last week, even more with the wind chill. On those cold, cold days we often ask our selves; why we live here? why put up with the cold? No answer, other then good jobs. A friend shared this image on Facebook the other day, I thought it was so BEAUTIFUL. Last week I took a drive in the country out to a friends house to borrow a few things, it was super cold, very windy and I packed a blanket and extra clothes for Stella and I (Amelia was at Joy School) just incase something happened.
Although it was super cold and windy out it looked a lot like this picture...beautiful!
At one point when Miss Stella fell asleep I turned off the radio and just listened to the wind whistle, admired the snow blowing across the fields. There is beauty everywhere.
~ Mrs. P

No comments:
Post a Comment