Wednesday, March 12, 2014

St. Patty Party with FAMILY & then FRIENDS


It is wonderful to celebrate, even the more obscure holidays like St. Patty's.  We had a fantastic time with family and friends celebrating.  I love hosting parties!  I love having people into our home, I love when there are smiles and laughs from people we care about.  The Polischuk gals hosted a cousin party where we made some leprechaun beards and shamrock hats.





 Of course we tried to stick to green food as much as possible. Tons of green veggies, green egg salad, green smoothies, green jello and some yummy green rice crispies for dessert.
Also some super awesome green apparel, especially from Gramma Hudkins.  That hat paired with the beards we made...awesome!

 
 
There were so many left overs we had an impromptu second party with our Joy School friends on the Monday.  Stella was brave and got her face painted.  It was super fun to celebrate again :)
 

It might sound silly but this celebrate holiday part of being a mother is something I LOVE!  I hope that our ladies will treasure the fun and silly things we do together in honour of St. Patty's or Christmas or Valentine's. I love holiday traditions.  It is so fun!!!! Man I adore them.

 
 ~ Momma P



No comments: