Sweet button nose, sweet wrinkly hands, sweet ears, sweet lips, sweet shoulders, sweet soft skin....*sigh*
Our big girl just turned five and it is crazy to me. As I looked through a few of her newborn pics I thought about all of the little things I loved and enjoyed about her as a new baby. Then my mind ran through our lives the last five years, they have ROCKED! She made me a momma, a role I waited a long time to acquire. It is a privilege to be her mother and there are some things I don't want to forget about her at five;
*Amelia is eager to go to school! Not a day goes by when it isn't mentioned and driving by her future school is ALWAYS acknowledged*she is a softie for animals, really, really has a gentleness that draws little critters to her
*wears dresses everyday and is big fan of her costume jewellery
*dresses up in various costumes; animals or princess dresses
*has a great imagination often playing FROZEN or being people we know ie. Auntie Al, Baby Corbin
*is a big FROZEN fan
*is sensitive and will say "you are breaking my heart" (sometimes it is said when I am teaching or giving a consequence)
*LOVES to read scriptures about Jesus and His life
*LOVES to paint/draw - I always have two pens and paper in my purse for the girls
*likes to dance
*wants to play the violin when she is bigger
*likes her hair in a side braid
*since raising butterflies Amelia has been into life cycles and watches different animals or insects life cycles on the iPad
*totally great at printing her name and will write little notes in cards
*getting pretty sassy - perhaps it is a getting older thing :(
*Amelia wakes up happy!!! Like for real the happiest morning person and I would have considered myself and my Grandpa Hudkins morning people but she is off the charts :) love that about her!!!
Amelia and our classic birthday breakfast! She was sooooo pumped to wear the hat and get sung to. We made sure to bring the party hat up to Gramma and Grandpa's because it is tradition yo! We had a joint birthday cake in honour of all three birthdays that just happened;
Stella May 30th
Gramma/Mom June 4th
Amelia June 10th
Three very important women!!!!!
Happy Birthday Amelia Ann!
~ Mrs. P



No comments:
Post a Comment