I have soooo much to record and share. We've a few birthdays, a few adventures and our second weekend out camping! Busy, busy, busy. I need to get in the habit of sitting each night, even if just for a few minutes to record the highlights here for our family.
Spray Park FUN
We have had gorgeous weather lately! A few rainy days but mostly warm and lovely. We had our first spray park adventure of the year. I love watching kids make fast friends at the park, it always amazes me how building a 'lake' in the sandbox can pull kiddos to work together. Amelia and two of her friends worked with two other new park friends making a little assembly line of water filled sand buckets. Adorable! Her and I had a chance to talk after about looking around and including/inviting ALL those around. It was good. Such fun to be had at the park! I also love that I don't have to hoover around a tipsy toddler or watch for someone to eat sand. Our ladies are growing up. Made them pose for a silly pic.
Splash n Boots FUN
Our cousin Jacey has great connections. We often benefit from these great connections. Last week there was a private performance at the GRIT office and we were invited too! In preparation for the show we watched 'Splash n Boots' on Youtube while doing hair, they rock. They totally rocked a fun, interactive performance which we all loved. An awesome way to spend the morning!!
Our cousin Jacey has great connections. We often benefit from these great connections. Last week there was a private performance at the GRIT office and we were invited too! In preparation for the show we watched 'Splash n Boots' on Youtube while doing hair, they rock. They totally rocked a fun, interactive performance which we all loved. An awesome way to spend the morning!!
Our Friends Acreage FUN
Kristen, Alyson's childhood friend lives close to us out on an acreage. Our Primary Presidency had planned to have a presidency meeting out there complete with quading but when it didn't work out for everyone Alyson and I took the afternoon to go out and play instead. The land and her home are lovely! It is beautiful and just so peaceful. We went quading through the back part of her property and the littles got a kick out of the trees and bumpy trail. The play house and swings were also popular. Super fun afternoon!!!
Kristen, Alyson's childhood friend lives close to us out on an acreage. Our Primary Presidency had planned to have a presidency meeting out there complete with quading but when it didn't work out for everyone Alyson and I took the afternoon to go out and play instead. The land and her home are lovely! It is beautiful and just so peaceful. We went quading through the back part of her property and the littles got a kick out of the trees and bumpy trail. The play house and swings were also popular. Super fun afternoon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment