The ladies have moments when they are BFFs
and then moments when it seems like they will fight to the death
over a toy!!! oh siblings hahahaha
We have been adjusting to our new school life around here and it continues to be bittersweet. Bitter that our big girl is away for the mornings but sweet to hear her stories and excitement all the way home. Truthfully I have shed a few tears. The first time was the classic first school day sitting in the car after drop off (my tears only she is totally brave). The second happened when they sat down to paint the day I snapped this picture, gosh the tears began to flow. I had a moment where I thought she was missing out on mornings of painting....yeah I was a bit emotional....she doesn't miss out, she gets to have a blast at school learning and growing there. Three cheers for growth!!!!
~ Mrs. P

No comments:
Post a Comment