We started the day watching the morning session of General Conference. Oh how great it is to be encouraged and uplifted. It seems there are little nuggets of goodness meant just for me, things that will help me!!! We started a little tradition in the spring session of Conference where we picked different treats and then have a topic for each, good listening ears mean you can have one if you were listening.
In the afternoon we took a drive out to Lac La Nonne, the Sibley's cabin to pick up our quad. It ended up being so very lovely and I was sad that I only had our cell phones to capture pictures. We went down to the dock and Graham did some fishing.
The ladies did some fishing too!
There was a deceased minnow on the dock and at first they watched vigilantly in hopes it would come back to life (explanation was required). Then Amelia said she hoped it would be up in heaven with our puppies, Tony and Tula. There is without a doubt an understanding of the Plan of Happiness and the process of life with that girl. Some deep moments were shared over that minnow.
While daddy loaded up the quad we hung out on the new hammock and goodness I love when these girlies get smiling and giggling. Took the opportunity to snap a few with me and them. Goodness how blessed I feel. For sure there are moments where my heart wishes for more littles but it is quickly flooded with gratitude for my ladies and the privilege it is to be their mother, have them in my life. I KNOW that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we are so blessed to be the 4 Polischuk Peeps!
~ Momma P










No comments:
Post a Comment