Thankful for these peeps...
and the many other peeps in our life who have showed us such love this week.
“Trust
in the Lord with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own
understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy
paths”
(Proverbs 3:5–6)
My heart is full of gratitude and love for my family and friends. Although it feels like it has been broken it also feels so full, hard to explain but the best I can do is saying it that way. As we press on and my body started healing this week I have been mello at home, thinking, reading, praying, listening to music (new Taylor Swift out this week YEAH!) and watching movies with my big girl. We have been the recipients of an outpouring of love and kindness from our family and friends. I have learned that food = LOVE! No, for real bringing someone food is a gesture of concern and love. Also, hugs are great when there just aren't words. Hearing someone say they are thinking about you and praying for you, means so much. We have had meals brought to us this whole week and friends have stepped in to drive Amelia to and from school. My mom and sister Leslie took Stella up north for the week so I was guaranteed rest during the day. Although we missed Stella terribly she had a blast!!! I shared my previous blog post with our Facebook friends and could not believe the words of love and support...I wept as I read. Truly I feel like our sadness and burden is being shared by our peeps and my heart healed by those around us. People can truly be the Lord's hands. We have felt so much love! My sweet younger cousin (who is wise beyond her years) brought lunch and came to visit this week, such a welcomed afternoon of fun for Amelia. She shared with me the above scripture and it has become part of my mantra. Trust the Lord. We have been so blessed. I have taken all this down time and am working on our family picture albums and Disney pics. The above pic was from Thanksgiving and I just loved that everyone was genuinely smiling :)
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment