Today I had the girls quickly turn around before we left the house this morning so I could snap a backpack view. Amelia had school this morning and Stella had Joy School this afternoon.
They are getting so darn big!!
I can't even believe that our routine is so good that we had a few seconds to snap a picture....YES our morning routine has wiggle room....YES we arrive early everyday for school!!!! I am excited about this because I have wondered before if I have a tardy gene in my DNA but nope when you actually really try you can be early, ha who knew?! :P A bit random but good to record in our blog history none the less.
I just had to note how much they are loving school, it warms my teacher heart!
During our Thanksgiving meal we always go around the table and each person shares what they are thankful for, Amelia said butterflies but then told me she was also "thankful for Miss Russell". At bedtime we usually do a 'favorite part of your day?' and some aspect of her mornings in Kindergarten are often what she mentions as the highlight, it is super sweet. Just this morning she told me that she was "so excited it was a school day and that every school day was a good day". Goodness it is cool to hear the things she is learning and fun to hear her playing school with Stella. Stella and I enjoy the 'special time', the one on one time we get to spend together in the morning.
Oh our Miss Stella seems sooooooo big to me as she walks into Joy School each week. I really think it is the perfect step for her; learning/crafting/singing/playing in a friends home, with mothers who know her and love her. Sometimes she needs two hugs (today she needed three) but it is wonderful to pick her up and hear her excitement, filling big sister and I in on the awesome things she did. Such an inspired program that Joy School. I do love that on the JS afternoons it is just Amelia and I together having some special one on one time.
All is well.
Stella was so proud of her pumpkin from Joy School and
goodness seeing her all proud made me all proud!!
Love these backpack wearing women.
(Side note: Amelia's backpack can be so heavy and she is so small
that I only fill up her water bottle half way to save that little extra weight)
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment