Soooo Graham and I should be called 'beefcakes', you know the kind of athletic folk who frequent the gym and get all healthy. That is us. You could pretty much say we have been nailing the beefcake title these first 3 weeks of 2015. I took this picture of the two of us at the gym. Graham did his gym thing and I have enrolled in a yoga class. Stella actually gets to play in the kiddie care and although it has been hard to leave her each week, she actually does pretty well we are told. We have a little joke about the gym from when we were newly married. Apparently people don't talk at the gym and I was surprised to discover that people REALLY don't talk much at the gym. So Graham and I have never really done this kinda stuff together (other then yoga I don't really do much 'stuff') and we actually just happen to be together in the same building, hahahaha still worthy of a picture of us being beefcakes together!!!!!!
Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment