Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunbeam Sweetie


Our little lady has truly become a big girl, she had her first week as a Sunbeam at church!!
Her teacher had been visiting the Nursery class (kiddos 18months-3yrs) for the last month and she is the mom of a little buddy so I was feeling pretty good about this transition. We had previously visited Stella's new classroom and went to see where she would sit for Singing/Sharing Time, yeah for our big girl.


When I brought Stella to Singing Time today there were still tears, I gave big hugs and a Primary worker scooped her up and she went to sit by her big sister Amelia, then moved to her old nursery teacher's lap (who now teaches an older class) and then eventually moved to a seat with her class, yeah!!!  There were smiles when I went to pick her up so I would say it was a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!


A little Polischuk lady pic <3 div="" little="" these="" women="">

~ Momma P

No comments: