I have lived in fear of this day, for real. I hoped that if I was cautious enough with our scissors no hair would ever get cut in our house BUT nope some hair was given a trim last week.
We were going to do a snowflake cutting craft and in the 2 minutes I wasn't around Amelia cut the end of her sister's pony tail and the end of her own. When I came back into the room the hair had already been stashed in the closet (she knew she shouldn't have cut anything but paper). There was remorse, tears, the scissors and craft supplies put away, that caused more tears and then we were off to get a professional trim.
I almost forgot that when I noticed the trim Amelia says to me "I told Stella to be brave when I cut her hair". Well that is good I guess, except you cut HAIR!!!!!!
It could have been so much worse.
- Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment