When mothers say "dont' jump on the bed", there is a reason!!!!!
A week ago Stella Bella was jumping on our bed and ended up falling, smashing her little mouth against the footboard and it was so sad. She had a ton of bruising and things seemed ok BUT a few days later I noticed her front tooth was turning grey :( I am sad for her! Luckily it hasn't hurt an excessive amount and we visited the dentist who said she will likely need to get it pulled at some point, poor thing.
I must say that she was VERY BRAVE!!! She was nervous and even though she has been to the dentist a few times already she was still apprehensive. Super cool though as we pulled into the parking lot Amelia suggested we say a prayer to help Stella be brave for the dentist. Pretty much cried listening to Amelia pray and them talking in the back seat. Tragedy turned teachable moment (I wasn't even the one teaching!)
Stella picked play doh and promptly came home and played for a good hour with our stuff and her new little yellow stuff. I can't help but be a little sad for her and gosh waiting to decide when to pull her tooth :( We may become BFFs with this dentist guy!
Side note - I am blown away by how big my baby girl looks.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment