Thursday, February 12, 2015

love in the 'HAIR'

It is an absolute pleasure for me to do my ladies' hair, truly a pleasure.  Braiding, pony tails and twists...I love it all! I love that these ladies will sit (usually nicely for me) it is such fun. It is actually kind therapeutic, worth waking up early or slacking on my own hair to do theirs.

Some of the cool hair styles I copied from the internet for Valentine's love week at school.


 Amelia was so excited about her heart hair and heart hair elastic, when she looked in the mirror she kept going on in excitement. It made me almost tear up because it is awesome to do something so small that was so appreciated :)

My littlest lady is still pretty into having an 'Elsa Side Braid'. She has also been loving her crochet crown headband, worn pretty often. A total doll

~ Mrs. P

No comments: