Tuesday, May 26, 2015

just keep swimming


In the movie 'Finding Nemo' there is a line that seems to suit us right now...

JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING

We are all so eager for shutdown to be over so we can have our dad back with us full time. He is super eager too, goodness he is dude working the 14 hour days. We are eager for school to be over, all of our activities to be over.  Eager to have a bit of freedom.  Although May and June are wonderfully special with spring birthday's for our ladies, I am looking forward to summer. June 13th would have been my due date for the baby we lost in the fall and honestly the months have past and my heart has been healing but recently my feelings are very close to the surface and my heart is tender.  I am striving to find joy in my days, take pleasure in my blessings but I definitely feel like I have to "just keep swimming".

These peeps are the center of my world. My greatest blessings.

~ Mrs. P

No comments: