We woke up to the backyard being covered with in a blanket of white.
Now if this was October I would have been thrilled but alas it is MAY!!!!!
Luckily I had procrastinated in washing and putting away the winter gear so when they wanted to go out and play....go to it.
I followed them outside to take some pictures and then I had a mom moment. Sometimes I'll have a moment when a choice arises where I can get something on my to-do list done or seize the moment and play with my ladies. As I was taking pictures the moment came and I knew it would be fun to help them build a snowman. I ran back into bundle up a bit more. Even though it is May and we had snow, what a fun afternoon it was.
Kind of ironic that the girls and I re-did the chalkboard and then it snowed :)
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment