Sunday, August 9, 2015

Camping in Jasper


A weekend in the mountains is always good for the soul.  To be surrounded by beauty from ground to sky just does something....the beauty is stunning!!! 

Jenn and Rob suggested we camp in the overflow parking of a campground minutes from Jasper and the views were stunning. We had a blast with baby Max and although poor Stella had the flu, the weekend rocked otherwise.  There were bubbles, beans, some great walks around our campsite and a lovely dinner in Jasper.  Such a great time!








 Baby boy Max is crazy adorable and my little fam jam, they are the best!




Also super awesome about the weekend......I got a selfie stick!!! I am a tad excited about it. So many times I have thought to myself, 'dang I could really use a SS here' ;)  I am using my point and shoot less and less so it is a fun little investment.

~ Mrs. P 

No comments: