Saturday, August 15, 2015

zoo camp



Zoo Camp was crazy awesome!!!!

The girls were able to attend a half day camp at the Edmonton Valley Zoo this past week.  I honestly went back and forth about sending Stella because she is my baby and still little but both of the girls just love animals so I knew she would be sad if Amelia was able to attend and she didn't. A phone call got special permission for them to be in the same class.  Voila we set aside a week this summer for them to have 'close encounters' with critters!!!  It was such fun to pick them up and hear the excitement as they spilled out the stories of the animals they were able to touch and see. There were stories and crafts, the week ended with a puppet show...it was adorable as it sounds!!!!!

I just love these animal loving ladies of mine.  We are super lucky to live so close to such an amazing facility and I am grateful the girls had the opportunity to attend something like this.  Also super fun was to wear animal outfits everyday :P I am a nerd and I know it!!!!!!


~ Momma P

No comments: