This woman is inspiring!
She has been out of commission for nearly a year but has persevered with grace and an attitude that has been inspiring. Gramma Hudkins is definitely one of my heroes! She had back surgery just after Thanksgiving and has been essentially home bound since things went array with her back last December. She always looks for the positive and strives to maintain her independence while at the same time showing humility when she does need help. Truly one of my heroes. We snapped the above picture when we went to visit her at the hospital after surgery. Amelia read her a story and we hopefully made her evening go by with a smile, with our goofy little girls :) The other night while visiting her at home the girls and I got to work on her legs and feet, rubbing them with cream and it was such a sweet service to give her. So so so many times she has served me and my little family. If I am half the woman she is I will be happy with my life, love this lady.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment