Saturday, November 14, 2015

Charlie Brown


My Dad is a big Charlie Brown fan and I didn't learn until this week that Graham is too! There is something so charming about Charlie Brown, his friends and oh Snoopy, I won't even start on the loyalty and love that dog shows. It has been a wonderful week full of family time, I am so thankful that Graham planned a get-a-way to the mountains.  He also really wanted to take us all to see The Peanuts Movie and we made that happen today!  I had a big to do list and my little family has helped work through that these last few days at home so we could go enjoy a movie tonight :)  Going to the movies has become a special family activity that I think we all enjoy.  The girls and I got the kids packs so we each could have a cup to take home, such fun.  We have also visited McDonald's once a week :( ugh BUT we have had fun collecting the Peanuts characters. Amelia even started illustrating the characters, perhaps we will have another Charles M. Schultz on our hands. We are going a little Charlie Brown CRAZY!!! I am ok with it. Chuck rocks!


You just can't help but feel good.  
There is something so wholesome and good about these characters.


~ Mrs. P

No comments: