Saturday, February 6, 2016

standing up for the family

I have been a little momma bearish lately.  You know how if you come across a bear cub you are suppose to scram because you know a protective momma has to be close. I feel more protective then usual.  

I have been thinking more about my role as mother and Graham as father, the sacredness of those roles.  The divine nature of those roles and the family. How it Heavenly Father's plan, not an idea formulated by man and it isn't bending to the ideas of man. I want to demonstrate my belief in that to my little women, I can only describe my feelings again as protective. There is just so much joy to be found in family.

The winds may blow and the storms may swirl but our little family can be strong in the walls of our home. There are my momma bear thoughts for the day!


~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

The Stannix's said...

Loved this post, Jenny! You're a great mother and your girlies are so lucky to have you both for parents. Keep up the good work lady!