Saturday, February 18, 2017

Garth Brooks with the Girls



A few of these gals I have know for more then 20 years!!!!  Amy and Jody are friends from way back, Junior High actually.  There is such comfort in old friends, the history we share.  

Garth Brooks is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I do not have words for how stellar the show was!  Jody's momma was able to snag tickets, so we joined a bunch of friends and had a blast rocking out to Garth in pretty dang good seats. You could sing every word to his songs, rocking out....laughing and crying, seriously shedding tears. I honestly haven't listened to much country the last few years and had forgotten how country songs tell stories and teach lessons.  We had a mom's sleep over at a hotel and then because our Garth tickets were actually for one of his afternoon shows we all went for dinner after the show. 
 It was such a great night!



~ Mrs. P

No comments: