This year our valentines was a little different, usually I decorate and we do daily love notes on bedroom doors for each day of February but we just got home from holidays soooooooo we kept it simple! Fun meals and love notes in journals, in mailboxes were what we went with this year and there were big smiles over breakfast. I love how little things can make little ones so happy! Yay for holidays that come alive when you have children, even if you didn't put much thought into planning. Grandpa and Gramma Hudkins sent valentines, just the sweetest so I put those in their mailboxes too! Sadly I forgot to snap a picture of the girls all dressed for the day of love....you know we pulled together outfits for this special day!
So stinkin cute was this love note I recieved from Stella Charlene, such cuteness!
This little crew of mine, they are my everything! The big guy and I, best decision ever. Could not have dreamed it would be this good. Always easy, no but always the best decision I have made in my life....navigating life with him. The little women we have been blessed to have as our daughters, it gets me all teary with gratitude. Such cool, unique little women and I can't believe it is my privilege to be their momma! The little babe we lost, the promise of eternal life and clarity in understanding. A piece of my heart belongs to that little one. Much to be grateful for.
Yay for the day of love.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment