Thursday, February 23, 2017

quiet afternoon


It has been crazy busy since returning from vacation.  I haven't yet had a minute to sit and blog or download pictures after the girls have gone to bed it is laundry, my church calling, my little less then part-time job, my volunteer responsibilities and of course the girls' things, it was like walking back into our life plus playing catch up.   Ugh - but enough about that because our life is truly great!!!! I just really enjoyed this afternoon with Stella where we were able to replenish some of our freezer school snacks and just chill out at home together.  

This girl of mine is a gem!  She so enjoys helping with baking and I love having her as an assistant.  Also, the sweetie and her darling moments with books make my heart happy.  Her and I, these quiet afternoons, just totally lavishing in them with her!!!!  

Being at home with these women of ours has been absolutely worth every supposed sacrifice.  As they grow and are becoming school kids the time we have together at home just seems that much more precious to me and I am thankful that I get to be here for it.  Our family is very lucky, Mr. P and I are happy with our choices and this life we are creating for our family....it is what we have always wanted. Cheers to cookies, children and living your dreams!



~ Momma P

No comments: