Does it make us sound old if I say pictures from our first years of marriage are on film?
NINE Years!!!! Wowzers!!!!
It has been a fun ride.
I still remember sitting in my mom's kitchen talking to her about this guy from work and how he had the best smile, cute ears and was super nice. Oh, I still think those things about the dude but add about twenty more positive descriptors to the list. The cheeseball statement of marrying your best friend is so true, he is my best friend. I would say we are like Mario and Luigi but that just doesn't seem to fit.
We have weathered changes, challenges, sorrows and joys together.
We have learned to navigate life with prayer and pro/con lists.
We have grown into our long awaited roles of Mom and Dad.
We have grown more in love!
Graham jokingly tells me I have everything I ever wanted (usually when both girls are crying). I do!
This is a season in life full of joy and I am relishing in it.
I think this is a great product of nine years! I am thankful for it and all that it took to get here!
~ Mrs. Polischuk (I totally remember trying this name on for the first time, also occurred sitting in my mom's kitchen...totally thought the last name would be hard for elementary students to say and spell)











1 comment:
This post is so sweet!! Congrats you guys on 9 years. Those pictures are great, my favorite being the winter one! Good for you, lovers :)
Post a Comment