I have had 'Changes' by David Bowie running through my head all day. Our little Miss Stella is changing. She is becoming a more content baby, this results in a more content momma. We have had some tough times these last few months, don't get me wrong Stella is wonderful...just a bit fussy sometimes and the sleeping oh the sleeping or lack there of I won't even get started on it. Although the newborness is gone (tear), interactive baby has rolled in and I LOVE IT! Stella is becoming such a little sweetheart, flashing huge smiles and letting out giggles. Such fun!!! Love this little lady (I would love her more if she started sleeping more then 3 hours at at time oops did I just say that out loud).
~ Momma P
2 comments:
Oh the joys of non sleeping children. Sending sleep vibes your way. Stella is getting big and stinkin' cute! Hooray for less fusses. - A
Such a cutie! It's so bitter-sweet isn't it, watching them grow out of stages and into new ones. Glad to hear you're both happy though!
Post a Comment