It is absolutely CRAZY that 6 months has passed and that Miss Stella has been rolling with us for half a year already! Craziness I say. This woman is wonderful.
We all adore her and I personally have grown a little more in love with her now that she sleeps more at night...oops I mean my love has always been unconditional. We feel so darn blessed/lucky/privileged/thrilled that she came to our family.
Here are just a few fun facts about the wee lady at 6 months:
* Stella totally digs cereal and we think eating it 3 times a day has contributed to her better sleeps and big thighs
* Stella likes to cuddle or be held
* Stella enjoys books and is working on turning pages, if only those hands would cooperate better
* Stella finally likes music (interesting she previously wasn't a big fan), but now she will even anticipate the songs that have a clap or tickle - adorable!
* Stella is super vocal or well a shrieker but we'll call it 'vocal'
* Stella has an awesome gut laugh (big sister gets the best from her)
* Stella has the most beautiful bright blue eyes
* Stella has a great smile with one tiny tooth in there
Miss Stella is just amazing!
I am her mother so I know I'm biased but she is just a wonderful little girl. I love her emerging personality, so happy, so not a cryer anymore, for this I am grateful for both me and her. It seems like she is enjoying life as a Polischuk, interacting and watching our family.
Just so fun!
So glad she's here.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment