Growing up my sisters and I LOVED bath time and my ladies are following suit. We would spend so long in the tub that my mom would have to frequently add more warm water. I also remember a phase were we requested music for our bathing experience so mom put the stereo in the hall and we had tunes. We even had a few years where I tried to teach them swimming lessons in the bath tub, obviously the skill level increased greatly, oh and we would take turns 'baptizing' each other - we are just that religious :)
I have memories of bathing with both of my sisters and just having so much fun in the bath together. Well except for the time my little sister Leslie pooped in the tub...that is a vividly gross memory!!!! ewww Fingers crossed I avoid that with my ladies.
Such fun occurs with bubbles and splashing.
Amelia is always telling Stella that "when you are bigger ______" and having a bath in the big tub was one of those things that Miss Amelia would say to little sister. It finally happened for Stella, the lucky lady! She out grew the kitchen sink and has graduated to the tub. Stella just watches all wide eyed. Love it!
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment