One of my favourite things to do for Christmas is baking! Not only the final product but the process too. This year my Grandma Hinko came out and we had three days of non stop productivity in the kitchen. I sadly didn't take a picture of the end result but tins full of goodies covered my island. I did snap a few action of shots, one of our pro Grandma and the other of Kingston's cute expression.
I just love, love, love a busy kitchen with Christmas music in the back ground.
This year our Christmas baking included:
Ginger Snaps
Oreo Cookies
Peanut Butter Balls
Butter tarts
Peanut - Chocolate No Bakes
White Chocolate Mint Popcorn
Gum Drop Loaf
It was a success I think! Well the husbands and kids think so anyway!!!
~ Mrs. P
1 comment:
Oh Baking was so much fun! Definitely one of my most favourite Christmas traditions. Fun! Love A
Post a Comment