We are well past the 100 day mark of shutdown life, it is not fun!
I was feeling sorry for myself the other day so the girls and I needed to have a little fun, we ordered pizza and had a picnic movie night. You can tell from the pics below that Amelia was rather into the Lion King, Stella more into wishing she could eat pizza.
I am honestly so excited to have Mr. P back. A few times recently he has come home early and joined us for supper...WHOA weirdness to our routine...but so nice! I can only imagine how excited he is getting to be done.
We also had rootbeer floats!! AWESOME!!! I am such a fan of my big lady, she cracks me up with her expressions and enthusiasm for things. She was pumped to have this special treat!
Cheers to not many shutdown days left to go!! ~ Mrs. P
1 comment:
Love the expression while drinking the float!! I love that you always make the best of the shutdown life and do things like that with your kids!
Post a Comment