Friday, March 30, 2012

Sunday Shenanigans

So I'll admit it.
I am obsessed with trying to capture the moment.
I am obsessed with trying to document the cuteness.
I am obsessed with having a little collection of family biographies if you will.
I will admit, sometimes I go too far.
These pictures shall serve as a reminder to me that sometimes I need to NOT be so obsessed.



Do I feel a tad bit bad about these pictures? Well yes and no, because of all the mini photoshoots I have put my girlies through this is the only one that things really fell apart and obviously from the photos they fell apart bad.  Yup, full out tears for both.  There were many other days that we managed to snap a few cute ones, documenting Stella's new tooth smile or the braids I could finally get into Mia's hair.  So I guess this is just a reminder to myself  'it ain't always perfect'.
These are our new Easter dresses, darling right?! They totally look like they love the dresses!!
Of course I still think my girls are perfect!!!
~ Momma P

No comments: