Monday, March 19, 2012

Home Sweet Home

The Polischuk peeps have been on the road a lot the last few weeks. We have been up north to Fort Mac visiting the parents, south to Medicine Hat visiting friends and then west to Banff just our little family for some much needed RnR.  We have been busy, having a ton of fun and have a ton of stuff I would like to post about, hopefully I will get to it...I just love that blogging is like a virtual journal for our family, I hope to print it all out someday to add to our family photo albums!


Miss Mia was super pumped to be home and see all of her 'stuff'.  This morning we were crafting at the kitchen table, she pulled out her valentine's stickers and stuck this one to her nose, ADORABLE!!  I thought it was so cute that she pulled out this sticker 'Hug Me', yes I will my sweet little girl!  We have recently been struggling with whining around our house so moments like these are welcomed.

In other family news: put our house up for sale.
AHHHHHH!!! I am reminded of one of the suckie parts of moving...striving to maintain an immaculate home, whilst living in it.  After we talked with our realtor she said list sooner rather than later, so we have.  It has been two weeks and we have had a ton of showings, which was great when we were away but sucks now that we are home.  Hence the post bedtime Dairy Queen family outing - Tula was chilling in the car.




Stella was totally entralled with the ice cream and Mia tested out the use of a straw instead of a spoon.


 One awesome thing is that we came home to this.... our house!



PS It is soooooooo fabulous to have Mr. P around, seriously great! 
He is finally done his shutdown.
We really do like him.
~ Mrs. P


1 comment:

The Hudkins Family said...

Wow! Your house is really coming along. How exciting. Love the pictures of the girls and Dad looks pretty happy to be around.
Love,
Gramma