Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pointing and Painting...favs around our house

So our two little ladies are both really into a few things these days.

Miss Stella is a pointer. She points out things in books, points at parts of our face then eagerly waits for us to name them.  She points at things across the room she wants and is just really into pointing.  It is rather cute to see her chubby little finger pointing.


Miss Amelia is totally into painting.  Sometimes she paints morning, noon and night....no really she does.  We are getting a collection of papers.  The newest is 'painting' her nails, ya I was weirdly proud of this when I saw it.  Loved her colour choice and thought she had done rather well considering she is 2 1/2.  Luckily it washes off and I promised the real stuff once baby goes to sleep.


The snow is melting, almost April yahhhhh!!! Bring on the sun and warmth, I've got a new pair of TOMS I would like to wear.
~ Mrs. P

No comments: