Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby Board Book for Sweet Stella

Stella is 10 months old, THIS IS CRAZY to me!!!
The time has flown by.
She is a lot like her older sister, diggin the books. This makes me smile.
When Amelia was this age the online scrap booking program I use, Heritage Makers had a special on board books. I freaked out because they were sooooo cool.  Of course I made one for our Miss Amelia. Sadly, two years later they no longer offer the books :(  Luckily I found another company, Pint Size Productions that does.  The books are very different, but my girls are different and it turned out just as nice.  Stella likes it and that is the important thing! We were very excited to get these in the mail. I always get two copies of each book I do, this way the ladies can 'handle' them as much as they want and I don't stress it because I have another pristine copy safe in my bedroom.

I just love, love that they each have 'Their Story'.  When I was younger I loved hearing the story about the night I was born.  My parents had gone to a Barry Manilow Concert (my dad grudgingly attended last minute when my mom's friend couldn't go), the tickets were in my baby book.  Later that night my momma's water broke, dad asked if she wet the bed...nope!  My mom shaved her legs and they headed off to the hospital, later I joined the family.  LOVE MY STORY!










Amelia's book is totally different and equally lovely.  I had fun creating these for our ladies.  It is something I hope that they will continue to enjoy, I know I do.  Each time we read them together I am reminded of special the circumstances surrounding their arrivals.  They are our precious miracle babies and we totally cherish them.


~ Momma P

No comments: