Planned a date with cousin Kingston and Auntie Leslie at Chuck-E-Cheese. The pizza is actually ok and at this age our peeps are pretty content with sitting on rides, get this - with out even putting a coin in!!!! Yup, cheap dates!!!! Amelia even said to me, "I don't like when this moves. I don't like this very much." Haha would rather just sit on big chunks of plastic, whatever it was fun! Kingston would hold Stella with protective big cousin arms and she would just sit, taking the sights n sounds in. We definitely missed the Bird Girls, Alyson and Jacey! Dang 5 weeks is a long time, but it will be amazing to see what Jacey is doing once they come back home.
They have this booth that takes a pic then sorta sketches the photo. Awesomeness!!!! They turned out soooooo darling. The first one we did Stella moved her hand at the moment it flashed but I loved Amelia's expression in it so we kept both. Probably my favourite part of the whole date!
Fun, fun!!!
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment