Friday, April 20, 2012

A Classy Gran


Each of my Grandparents ROCK! 
I feel lucky to have known all four of my grandparents and three of my great-grandmas. 

This past weekend we attended a Dinner/Silent Auction fundraiser for Conductive Education, a program Jacey is attending and for which this event would raise funds to help bring to Alberta. It was a FABULOUS success btw!  An added special touch to the evening had to do with gramma Hudkins, for starters the woman has style.  Such great style in fact, the clutches Leslie and I used that evening were hers, yup the nearly 75 year old gramma is rockin the accessories.  I also wore a ring she had given me when I completed university.  It was just super cool, so of course had to photograph it! I hope I can be as awesome as my gramma.  She has impeccable style and class, above all she handles life with grace seeking to live a life pleasing to the Lord.  The woman is to be admired. Glad she's my gramma.

~ Mrs. P 


No comments: