Friday, May 11, 2012

A lot can happen in 3 minutes

Here was 3 minutes at our house last night...


As I was putting away clothes from our suitcases my sweet daughter was colouring at the kitchen table.  The woman has been using markers for about a year and has mostly kept her colouring to paper...well that changed today!!!  I returned to a girl with a ton of new body art.  Luckily, we were off to the bath shortly after.  I remember my little sister Leslie going marker crazy on her arms when we had a babysitter once, sadly we had family pictures the next day and it didn`t all come off.  That set of family pictures we are all in short sleeved dresses my mom made, except Leslie who is wearing a white sweater over her dress. Hahahaha to be the mother of a toddler!!!!  Fun times!
- Mrs. P

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am still telling my big boys that we draw on paper not on skin (usually they have art drawn by girls on their arms at school.)