Parenting is better then I thought but also tougher then I thought.
As we are apart from Mr. P his role in our family is recognized all the more because we totally miss the guy!!! Going solo is not cool. I am grateful for the kindness of my parents, all that they do to help me out and thankful my little brother is still at home, the kid rocks with the girls.
Our ladies, oh our ladies how lucky we are to have them.
Every night when I crawl into bed (missing Mr. P to warm my feet against) I evaluate the day and there are a ton of "I could have done betters..." the crazy thing is that in the morning our beautiful girls give me a fresh start. An opportunity to be better and try again. Sometimes I think we need to be more like them in giving ourselves that clean slate.
My momma says that parenting is hard and different then any other job because we are so emotionally invested and feel the weight this great responsibility. Yes, that kind of sums it up.
Grateful for our girls and their sweet child hearts.
Amelia has gotten in the habit of sneaking into bed or most recently just going to bed in my bed. I have to say it has been a special treat to give her cuddles as she curls up to me and share sweet waking moments with my big girl, even it those moments come mighty early! Little Stella and her gentle pats on my back as we sing and cuddle before bed, love these women.
~ Momma P
1 comment:
Love it Jenny. Totally admire you for your awesomeness as you and your hubby are apart. Your girls are ridiculously cute! Need a play date when you guys get back! :)
Post a Comment