I think I have written before that my favourite time of day is bath time, it really, really is one of my favourites!!! It feels like any of the grumpiness or loss of patience is forgiven after baths, everything gets washed away with the dirty bath water. They come out fresh, clean and sweet smelling and even if I was ready to sell them on Kijiji earlier in the day - ask me post bath and they are worth a million dollars with no chance of a sale. Mr. P is working regular hours right now and it is sooooo nice to have him home for the evenings, we usually take turns with cleaning the kitchen or wrangling the bathers. I decided that I wanted to take some pics of our little sweeties in their adorable bath robes (they have almost outgrown them), ha didn't get one shot with Stella's face and she was naked by the end. Oh well life with a toddler I guess! Love the smiles we did snag though. Of course not all nights are like this, total smiles and laughing. There are sometimes late nights and grumpy parents or kids, even after baths but it still remains at the top of my favourite times of day...plus we are usually all together...who doesn't dig that?!
I must also record that our little girl Stella Bella has really become a champion at bed times. It is most amazing really! Previously there was a bit of fear with her - I mean FEAR ON OUR PARTS - wondering how bed time would go down. Sometimes it would be a loooonnnnnngggg process. However, she has recently started even saying "nigh, nigh" and reaching for her crib...wowzers who is this kid! It makes me super proud of her. Also a reminder of how important her routine is, she is certainly a kiddo who does better knowing what is next and what is expected of her.
Oh and also to be noted, Graham is ALWAYS the one they want for the final cuddles/story/songs. I think that it has to do with the word 'sucker', oops I mean 'love' or perhaps both!!!!!
Gosh how we love these two ladies we have been blessed with.
~Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment