So I totally had a moment where I was reminded that I need to be still
and thus really enjoy some of the simple pleasures of life with my children!
* Singing a favourite song - even if it is 'Wheels on the Bus'
* Reading in a comfy spot - even if it is mostly pictures in the book
Adorbs right??? Oh our blue eyed beauty.
I usually spend a few minutes playing or setting up or pulling out puzzles and then run off to work on my next task. This day though I was so smitten by my ladies and their cuteness that I had to just hang out with them in the den, being with them and all of their cuteness. I totally had that overwhelming feeling of love for my sweet women.
Be Still and Enjoy the Simple Pleasures Jenny!
Let yourself have that feeling more frequently.
This furry girl is always there. Perhaps I should aspire to be like Tula, except I just can't fit that many naps into my schedule.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment