
Stella Bella
You are one of the most determined women I know! This character trait will be an asset to you as you grow, I just hope to be the parent you need. I love it that you smile and say "cheese" anytime I pull out the camera, you are a bit of a ham which is another endearing quality of yours my sweetheart. I love the morning cuddles/cling you give and really try to treasure times you ask to come "up plez", even though you ask like a thousand times a day. Daddy has also become a favourite person and I LOVE IT!! You are becoming such a big girl but when I ask if you are still my baby you will say "yes" and nod. You are growing before my eyes and want to be like your big sis, often copying what she does. How blessed we are to have you our Stella Charlene Polischuk!
Amelia
Sweet is the word that first comes to mind. Oh our brown eyed beauty you are such a sweet girl. You are sensitive and a wonderful leader, an excellent first born. You are eager to please us and do the right thing, often flashing me thumbs up when you remember manners or do something we've been working on. Gosh how you rock! You do have a stubborn side which I kind of like (except when it is directed at me), you appear shy but look out once people get to know you because you are actually quiet outgoing! You love books and will bring books to me asking that I "read the letters" and I love snuggling with you, reading. Right now we are reading Charlotte's Web and I am so impressed that you sit and listen. At church you happily go off to your Primary class and I enjoy watching you sing, comment and sit with your friends. You are truly becoming an independent little girl and it is a pleasure to be your momma!

Mr. P
I really got lucky in this whole marriage gig. I am forever grateful for my summer student laborer job which enabled me to meet you. 17 years of living on the same street but it took that job for us to connect, how blessed. I have loved watching you as a father, there was a ton of love there before but seeing you in this new role the adoration has grown. I appreciate the kindness, thoughtfulness and encouragement shown me, gosh there are often times where I would be lost without you helping me tackle life. You totally have my back. I also dig your excitement for our dates, love that you still like to hang out with me!!! :P Forever will be good with you, cheesy but true!! (hey that even rhymes ha)
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment