I am nerd and I know it!
Again, I will say that I love the holidays, well any excuse to get crafty and decorate.
Auntie Al and Jacey came over to melt crayons and cut out hearts. It was quite fun, we also worked on vday cards and pictures another day with Kingman and Jacey. Oh our little peeps, how they are adored! Also so darn big sitting at the table together for snack.
We also did some pre vday painting with Joy School. Our Joy School group is fabulous and we enjoy gathering together each week at one another's house to learn about a new joy. It is seriously such a good program, in fact I often get such happy vibes when we meet. So good!
Just painting some valentine hearts for our mailboxes. Coolness!
Mia's friend Finley girl also came over with her lovely momma for a visit and a project, the girls got a little silly.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment