I often have the thought "need to record this so it is not forgotten". I am not always good at doing it. So tonight as I did my post bedtime clean up I snapped pictures of a few things that I don't want to forget.
FYI: As I wrote the last sentence I teared up!!!!! GOSH what a bawl baby I am!!!
I do not want to forget how much Amelia likes to walk around in my high heels. She is 3 going on 23 and although it scares me, I secretly love that she pulls these out to walk in. She is always asking us to watch her somersault, jump or paint and today it was watching her wobbly walk around in my heels.
I do not want to forget how important 'baby puppy Stella' (yes named after little sister Stella) and 'baby' are to my ladies. They get tucked in for naps, get fed, rocked and often I find my tea towels being used as blankets. Also to be noted is that Stella put her 'baby' down here after Amelia because lil sis sure looks up/likes to copy big sis, it is beautiful.
Much gratitude pouring from my heart today as I cleaned up, much gratitude. What a privilege to have these women in my life, to get to be their mother....a mother!
Just a few simple, sweet things not to be forgotten.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment