Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring has finally, sorta sprung!!!!


We have really anticipated spring this year.  I heard on the radio that in our area we recently passed the 6 month mark for having snow, WHAT???  BOO!!!!!!!   Don't get me wrong winter would be weird without snow, but we were ready for it to be gone awhile ago.   So with the arrival of the warmer weather this week we pulled out the rubber boats, bike, sidewalk chalk and had our first picnic outside on the deck with a friend the other day.  The fresh air feels so good, I love the rosy cheeks and smiles.  The vanishing snow does present its challenges when you have mud instead of grass, our poor pup Tula is having to learn how to use a piddle pad - a fake grass turf thing on our deck.  I am proud of our 10 year old girl because after 3 days and few treats for encouragement she went ALL BY HERSELF on the pad, what a good old girl we have.  Love that furry baby of mine.  She will get a new spring hair cut next week and she'll be all set for the new season.
 
Doing a little biking on our driveway.

Playing on the back deck, sneaking some cuddles with mom.  Mia took this pic, pretty good I think!!  We were playing Red Light/Green Light on the back deck and I had a moment of 'life is so good'...  except for then I remembered that Graham caught a mouse in the garage this morning ewwwww!!!  So life is pretty good minus the mouse.
 
I guess these boots are evidence of a good spring day!
~ Mrs. P


1 comment:

The Stannix's said...

Gorgeous spring pictures! Love those little girlies of yours!